To most, Tea is consumed as a deliciously refreshing and healthy beverage, although most people are unaware of the endless possibilities of infusing tea with cooking and beverage recipes. Tea uniquely adds a new dimension of texture, flavor and aroma to any recipe, especially those that have become bland and overused. Tea leaves also serve as a healthy alternative to many spices and sweeteners, like salt and sugar, that are either undesired or unable to be enjoyed by those with health complications.
In order to better serve tea lovers we have comprised a list of food and drink recipes that will allow you to add new and exciting flavors to the foods and drinks you love the most.
- Green Tea & Tamarind Marinated Tofu with Vegetables – BLOG
- Tea-Smoked Salmon – VIDEO
- Oolong Chicken Breast – VIDEO
- Earl Grey Cookies – BLOG
- Tea-Smoked Pork Tenderloin – BLOG
- Chai Swizzle – BLOG
- Montelobos Smoked Tea Sour – VIDEO
- Oolong Tea Infused Vodka – BLOG
- Earl Grey Martini – BLOG
- Golden Jasmine Martini – BLOG